A better way to power industry
Cambridge Energy Partners (CEP) manufactures the Nomad-100 solar PV generators for use by developers, EPCs, or industrial end-users around the world.
The Nomad looks and performs like a traditional utility-scale solar tracker, but is pre-fabricated, up to 4x faster to install, and cost effective to redeploy.
Single-axis tracking rotates the panels throughout the day to follow the sun, increasing total energy production by up to 35% vs. fixed-tilt systems, or up to 50% when bi-facial panels are used.
- Large off-grid industrial operation
- Smaller grid-connected projects with high installation costs
- Utility-scale solar projects in emerging markets
- Low-cost electricity, up to 50% cheaper than alternative sources
- Bankable, low-risk projects thanks to CEP's redeployable solar technology
- Significant impact for industrial operations - offset up to 30% of total energy demand